Benefits & discounts
25% discount Palgrave Macmillan
We are pleased to inform that EBEN members are entitled to a 25% discount on all business titles published by Palgrave Macmillan. You can have a look at the business section at http://www.palgrave.com/business/
Since this offer is only made available for registered e-members you can find the link to claim your discount in our Extranet section (not available yet).
33% discount Springer Publisher
It's with great pleasure we can offer all our EBEN members a 30% discount on all Springer titles. All you have to do is go the EBEN Extranet (not available yet), click on the link and you will automatically be given access to Springer's protected portal area.
- Reduced fees at EBEN conferences
- Yearly special issues of the Journal of Business Ethics which has a very good international listing
- Automatic access to Globethics.net: this digital library on ethics does not only offer free access to knowledge sources, but also offers the unique opportunity to submit your own documents on applied ethics (like articles, journals, books, dissertations, newsletters).
- Free electronic subscription to Business Ethics: A European Review (please contact the secretariat for activiation details)
- EBEN members can have their recent books advertised in our special section
- EBEN Newsletter
- Dialogue and information exchange
- Doctoral workshops for those undertaking PhDs in business ethics
- Personal interaction, dialogue and information exchange via this EBEN website