Call for Papers Ethics & Trust in Finance Prize 2016-2017
Open to young authors, the Ethics & Trust in Finance Prize promotes greater awareness of the importance of ethics in financial activities.
The competition invites young professionals and academics under 35 years of age to submit unpublished papers:
- maximum of 5000 words
- analytical or practical topics• rigourous argumentation
- clear conclusions.
An international jury, comprising prominent experts in finance and ethics, will designate in Autumn 2017 one or more prize winners and allocate the sum of USD 20,000 between them.
How to participate:
- go to www.ethicsinfinance.org
- fill your «expression of interest»
- follow the instruction
- dowload the papers of the finalist of the last edition
- submit your paper before 31/07/2016!