Doctoral workshops normally procede the EBEN Annual Conferences. Their aim is to give young academics who are preparing their PhD an opportunity to present and share their ideas and findings in the field of business ethics as well as to establish and broaden their network in this field.
It is a one day event in which a selected group of PhD students can present their research and get direct input from peer reviewers.
Previous PhD Workshops
- 2013: Lille, France, "License to Operate"
- 2012, Barcelona, Spain, "Work, Virtues and Flourishing"
- 2011, Antwerp, Belgium, "Dare to Care: building a caring organisation"
- 2010, Trento, Italy, "Which Values for Which Organisations"
- 2009, Athens, Greece, "Pathos for Ethics, Business Excellence, Leadership and Quest for Sustainability"
- 2007: Leuven, Belgium, "The European Identity in Business and Social Ethics"
- 2006: Vienna, Austria, "Ethics in and of Global Organisations"
- 2005: Bonn, Germany, "Balancing Business and Public Interests"
- 2004: Twente, the Netherlands, "Ethics and Entrepreneurship"
- 2003: Budapest, Hongary, "Building Ethical Institutions for Business"
- 2002: Brussels, Belgium, "Transparency, Sustainability and Financial Markets"
- 2001: Valencia, Spain, "Business Ethics in the Information and Communication Society"
- 2000: Cambridge, UK, "Ethics: Leadership and Accountability"
- 1999: Amsterdam, the Netherlands, "Business Challenging Business Ethics - New instruments for coping with diversity in international business"
- 1998: Leuven, Belgium, "The Ethics of Participation: How to Share Work, Profit and Ownership?"