EBEN Research Conference 2020 - September 13th - 15th, 2020 -Frankfurt am Main
EBEN Research Conference organized simultaneously with the annual conference DNWE (EBEN Germany)
To submit a paper, please send an extended abstract by 30 April 2020. The receipt of all proposals will be acknowledged automatically right away (do check your spam filter). Each contribution should also indicate preference for being included in a policy-academic roundtable or for being presented as a research paper. Abstracts should address one of the above topics and may not exceed 1.500 words.
Submissions should be sent to:
The decision of including contributions for presentation at the conference will be taken by the EBEN Scientific Committee and communicated to the contributing authors by 15 June 2020.
Approvements of papers and tracks will be done and confirmed until 1. July. Final contributions will be due by 31 July 2020. More information about the application procedure can be found at the EBEN-Research-Conference link.
Selected contributions will be eligible for short-video recordings organised by Goethe University Frankfurt.
The selection of track / papers will be chaired by:
Prof. Stefan Grüninger
Prof. Gerhard Minnameier
- 2019:Roskilde,Rethinking Business Ethics and CSR: New Research Challenges and Opportunities!
- 2018: Vienna (Austria), Beyond Corruption - Fraudulent Behavior in and of Corporations"
- 2017: Greece, Athens, "Ethics, the Economy and the Idea of Justice"
- 2016: Palermo, Italy, "Ethical behavior and ethical disclosure".
- 2015: Copenhagen, Denmark, "Philosophical Foundations of Business Ethics"
- 2014: Lisbon, Portugal, "Ethics in a time of crisis"
- 2013: Pamplona, Spain, "Measuring and valuing corporate reputation: being good and looking good"
- 2012: Newcastle, UK, "Accountability, transparency, sustainability"
- 2011: Dublin, Ireland, "Does Integrity Matter?"
- 2010: Tampere, Finland, "From Theory to Practice – How does business ethics matter?"
- 2009: Beer-Sheva, Israel, "Conflicts in the World of Business Ethics"
- 2008: Lille, France, "Power Relations in and around Corporations"
- 2007: Bergamo, Italy, "Finance plus Society in Ethical Perspective"
- 2006: St. Petersburg, Russia, "Normative Foundations of Corporate Responsibility"
- 2005: Tallinn, Estonia, "'Ethics in leadership. Ethical challenges in economic, political, and social reality"
- 2004: Twente, the Netherlands, "Ethics and Entrepreneurship"
- 2003: Oslo, Norway, "Walking the Talk" - Closing the Gap between Corporate Principles and CSR Reporting"
- 2002: Posnan, Poland, "The ethical dimensions of Corporate Governance"
- 2001: Konstanz, Germany, "Global Social Standards"
- 2000: Lyon, France, "From Words to Deeds"