There are two ways of becoming a member:
- Directly at EBEN Europe itself (procedure below).
- Join one of EBEN’s national networks in which case you have to contact them directly - see 'Our networks'.
Membership at EBEN Europe itself
- Individual members: € 90
- Institutional (not-for-profit) members: € 210
- Company (profit) members: € 660
- Students: € 35 (please send us a status certification).
Countries with a GNP per capita below $7,000: a reduced fee is currently available at € 35 annually.
How to register?
Please fill out the online membership form .
We will contact you a.s.a.p. after having received your submission.
How to pay your fee?
1. Bank account:
European Business Ethics Network
IBAN: NL34 INGB 0006 9743 87 (new account!)
Bank: ING Bank NV, Postbus 1800, 1000 BV Amsterdam, the Netherlands
2. Credit card: due to a administrative reorganisation the use of a credit card is not available for now. We will activate this service again a.s.a.p. Thank you for your understanding.
As soon as we have received your payment, we will contact you to confirm.