“The Future of Work. Promoting Dignity and Human Flourishing”
21st IESE International Symposium on Ethics, Business and Society
• Abstract Submission: January 30, 2021
Paper proposal of about 1.000 words, including objectives, methodology, possible findings and relevant references (Response to the authors, before February 26)
• Manuscript Submission: May 31, 2021
Full papers. Suggested length for papers is about 7000 words, with an abstract of about 250 words. (Authors interested in submitting their paper for a further publication should make their interest explicit in the cover page.)
• Special Issues: July 25, 2021
Response to authors of accepted papers for a review process for publication in a special issue of one of the major journals of the field [currently in process of negotiation].
• The official language of the Symposium is English.
• Please send proposals using the paper submission platform at https://apply.iese.edu/the-future-of-work/proposal
• For full papers, we suggest using the style guidelines of the Journal of Business Ethics.
Logistical questions about this conference can be addressed to Ms. Esther Ribes (email@example.com)
Academic questions to Professor Joan Fontrodona